AMEETRAJ AND FACEBOOK

Thursday, January 14, 2010

About a girl . . .

A girl , a girl that i like .
I'm not going to mention her name
And it may sound lame
But let it be.

She's the only one that i love so much
And the only one that i've loved that much
But she just doesn't seem to be interested
Although how much i try and tried

Been months since i confessed
Still no signs that its gonna work
And i keep waiting
And keep trying

Everyone tells me to move on
And i reply , is moving on the only option?
Today i feel like asking her again
And i hope i don't feel pain

And i actually asked for the answer for my question
Which was my only way or option
I also dint give up fast this time
I was so determined to make her understand

I had answer for every of her reasons
Her excuses , i had solutions
I hope that something actually entered her head
That's the only thing that i believe in , hope.

Hope is all that's left . . . .



Damn that was seriously lame =.=




0 comments: