AMEETRAJ AND FACEBOOK

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A song

Listen , i regret

Listen and don't say a word yet,
Try remembering the day we met ,
How you felt around me ? The memories we shared,
Recalling that once upon a time , you really cared,

Thinking about how we parted , So much i cried,
But please don't say a word , remember i never lied,
That i told you honestly why we were about to split,
But now i'd like you to know that my heart broke bit by bit ,

The pain was unbearable for so many years,
I'll never forget all the uncontrollable tears,
I am content with what I've got,
I am beginning to forget what I have not.


You were a special part of my life that I will never forget,
A part of my life that broke my heart, but that I don't regret,

Some happy memories that you gave me I'll keep in my heart,
Although sometimes I wish that you and I didn't have to part.


Listen and please don't say a word, not ever,
I'd like you to remember that once upon a time, we said forever,
That I had hopes and dreams, that I was the one who threw them away,
And this is something I will always regret until my dying day.


Better to not doing it , then regretting something later .
But its nice and being honest after a while is good .
Anyway im not in this situation ya .
Have a nice day ;)



0 comments: