AMEETRAJ AND FACEBOOK

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Iloveyou Handsome Ameet:)

Alohaaaa!!

My name is DARLENE:)

you have seen my name in the first post itself:)

well well

im Ameet's teenage daughter:D

wait!!!!

he is still a virgin:)

he adopted me:P:P

* listening to-Dance pe chance-Rab ne bana di jodi*

ohhh!!

but then right...im not punjabi like him:P

i wanna be:)

but unfortunately

im not:)

im HINDU:)

okay okay i talking too much about myself edy:)

*dont u feel like m talking to teddy?:S

oh right

Ameet my papa Ji

but since he is a brother too

he is my papa bhai:)

PAPAYA :)

SERIOUSLY!!!!

AMEET IS A SUPER DUPER NICE KID:)

duhh!!he probably talks crap

cuz he is one retard la right

but but believe me:)

he is nice:)

VERY NICE:)

*like papa like daughter*:)

i just wanna say one thing la u ppl!!!

AMEET IS ABSOLUTELY LOVING:)

and and

CONTINUE READING THIS BLOG:)






Message:To all his friends out there!!better beware:)

Theres gonna be lotza embarrassment!!

sooo dont go emo-ing:P:P






Message to Ameet:
aaah..took me 2hours to get a template...hopefully u like it:)..and im done with all the linkings:)...so u dont have to do much:)

xoxo:)

LovE,

~~~Darlene~~~

0 comments: