AMEETRAJ AND FACEBOOK

Saturday, August 8, 2009

This is my first post ( LAME TITLE ) =D

So the title says it all . My freaking first post ! . I was like going through some blogs and i find it quite interesting , so i thought of giving it a try =D . I might not be posting like everyday but surely i will ;) . Ibelongtothem2 , you people should know where i got that title from ! DARLENE !! lol . My adik , my DAUGHTER , everything in short ;) ! ahaha .








Now to others ! Beware , your shit might get blogged ! First one is just around the corner ! :P

For the ones that dont know me , here's a bit bout me :)



Name's Ameetraj singh , in short Ameet !
Age is 18 , still young
Hometown is ipoh , perak
Current place is shah alam , selangor
Studying at MSU , Management & Science University

I guess thats enough for now =)

Now a short ending !

Well just wait for the next post of mine =)

P.s , Inspired by Darlene(kononnya la :P )
. . . Au revoir . . .

0 comments: