AMEETRAJ AND FACEBOOK

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yesterdays story ;)

Today i felt so fucked up :) . This loan thing called PTPTN made me go nuts !
The main reason why i felt so fucking fucked up was cause of those fucking pegawai's
which were like FUCK :) . I went college at 9am and went to the hall where the pegawai's were at and i took my application form which was like 99% complete . My number was 169 (69 :P ) . I waited and waited and waited for my damn turn till i got bored of waiting , i went and que up in the line which actually did not look like a line . Anyway i waited , and eventually when i was like so close into submitting my form , they announced that its lunch time ,
so a break and i was like WHAT THE FUCK ? It was nearly 1pm that time
and that ptptn thing will start back at 2.30 . Fine , me , vijen and hamdy went and had our lunch.
We were back by 2pm and we sat infront so we could actually get into the line first .
Then at 2.30 we lined up and those asshole's came . Okay then i waited for my turn .
When my turn actually came , it was like 4.30 already and damn it he rejected
my application form just cause one signature was in different colour , okay nevermind
i went and resign it . It was my dads signature actually , it was like so hard to copy but i managed to do so . Then i had to freaking get into the line again . Bla bla bla
my turn came when it was like 5.50pm , and damn it , again he fucking rejected it although it was his fault as he lost one of the paper .He freaking asked me to go and do it again .
Like what the fuck weih ... I got damn pissed off but then it was my loan so yea ..
One of the abang helped me , he went and print for me :D .
Then bla bla bla i was actually the last one to hand in the application LOL .
Everyone over there like freaking know me for getting rejected so many times hahahaha ....
Damn it but then thanks to this ,i got to know mel (akka ) , sabrina (monkey) and divya ( supporter) and not forgetting this donkey who named me BAR BAR SINGH !! LOL ...Come on you didn't get any other better name is it? ... Bar bar singh is like so lame lol .
Anyway au revoir ;)

0 comments: